Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let us begin....Heartwork

The purpose of this blog is to not only to introduce people to music they may or may not have heard, but its also is a place for me to rant as I please, so I apologize in advance for any rants that may not make sense, or that may be rude, absolutely repulsive, or just flat-out uncalled for.

Anywho, I figure I'll start off posting with one of my favorite albums of all time: Heartwork.

Its a damn good album in my opinion, but its often considered the point where Carcass "sold out".  Now maybe its because this album was technically before my time, or that I just love the album regardless, but I don't see how Carcass sold out on this one.  Yeah, its not as ridiculous and over the top as Reek of Putrefaction (nor as juvenile), but the music is some of the best stuff they've written.  Its like Necrotisicm in its musical technicalities, but with better production - more or less, its the best of both worlds.


Recommended Tracks
Buried Dreams
Heartwork
Arbelt Macht Fleisch
Blind Bleeding the Blind
Death Certificate

1 comment:

  1. Great to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.Free Mp3

    ReplyDelete